ONE ZERO NINE | STYLISH HOLIDAY COTTAGE
Self-catering accommodation in Warton, nr Carnforth, Lancashire | Sleeps 4
Our discerning guests will love the individual style and quality as soon as they step inside this bijou cottage. The skilful conversion of this property provides a perfect place to unwind and relax in contemporary light surroundings. Attention to detail, with many hand-crafted features, will make your stay feel special. To the rear of the cottage is a garden for our guests, with unusual planting and creative elements.
The location of the cottage is perfect for a short stay or to break your journey to and from Scotland, just 5 minutes from J35 on the M6.
Be captivated by the fabulous light and atmospheric downstairs room
- Unwind and relax in the comfy sofas by the wood burning stove
- Prepare a scrumptious supper in the well-equipped kitchen
- Enjoy a convivial drink and food around the dining table
A helical metal staircase leads to the airy and colourful bedrooms each with ensuite facilities
- Snuggle down in king size beds with crisp cotton bedding to ensure a restful night
- Luxuriate with quality toiletries and fluffy white towels warming on the rail
Outside, we have created an imaginative garden, which is especially for you!
- While away the time to the sound of bird song
- Relax around the garden table for al fresco dining with friends
- Create a tasty feast on the BBQ
Read more about the accommodation
Stunning location in Arnside & Silverdale AONB
Situated at the southern tip of the Arnside & Silverdale AONB, this area has much beautiful countryside to explore. Those seeking an unspoilt area for walking, cycling and bird watching will be in their element. You need only make a short drive to visit Cumbria, North Yorkshire & the Trough of Bowland with wonderful landscapes, villages and country pubs.
- Take a brisk walk, up Warton Crag. Scan the landscape towards the Lake District hills & Yorkshire Dales
- Visit nearby RSPB Leighton Moss, home to the Booming Bittern
- Wander around the village, birthplace of the medieval ancestors of George Washington. The ruins of The Old Rectory (English Heritage) is the oldest surviving architecture in the village.
- Special events at The Old School Brewery, Warton, may take your fancy!
- Have a "Brief Encounter" at nearby Carnforth Station famed for its connection with the filming, in 1945, of this iconic liaison
- Explore the coastline of Silverdale and Arnside, enjoy the scenic walks and views across Morecambe Bay and marvel at the sunsets.
- Visit the world-famous topiary at Levens Hall. Garden Lovers will also enjoy Sizergh Castle and The Holker Hall Estate which are a short drive away.
Silverdale sunset through gate
RSPB Leighton Moss Nature Reserve
Read more about the area