ONE ZERO NINE | STYLISH HOLIDAY COTTAGE
Self-catering accommodation in Warton, nr Carnforth, Lancashire | Sleeps 4
Our discerning guests will love the individual style and quality as soon as they step inside this bijou cottage. The skilful conversion of this property provides a perfect place to unwind and relax in contemporary light surroundings. Attention to detail, with many hand-crafted features, will make your stay feel special. To the rear of the cottage is a garden for our guests, with unusual planting and creative elements.
The location of the cottage is perfect for a short stay or to break your journey to and from Scotland, just 5 minutes from J35 on the M6.
Be captivated by the fabulous light and atmospheric downstairs room
- Unwind and relax in the comfy sofas by the wood burning stove
- Prepare a scrumptious supper in the well-equipped kitchen
- Enjoy a convivial drink and food around the dining table
A helical metal staircase leads to the airy and colourful bedrooms each with ensuite facilities
- Snuggle down in king size beds with crisp cotton bedding to ensure a restful night
- Luxuriate with quality toiletries and fluffy white towels warming on the rail
Outside, we have created an imaginative garden, which is especially for you!
- While away the time to the sound of bird song
- Relax around the garden table for al fresco dining with friends
- Create a tasty feast on the BBQ
Read more about the accommodation
Stunning location in Arnside & Silverdale AONB
Situated at the southern tip of the Arnside & Silverdale AONB, this area has much beautiful countryside to explore. Those seeking an unspoilt area for walking, cycling and bird watching will be in their element. You need only make a short drive to visit Cumbria, North Yorkshire & the Trough of Bowland with wonderful landscapes, villages and country pubs.
- Take a brisk walk, up Warton Crag. Scan the landscape towards the Lake District hills & Yorkshire Dales
- Hop on the Stagecoach 555 to explore the Lake District by bus
- Visit nearby RSPB Leighton Moss, home to the Booming Bittern
- Wander around the village, birthplace of the medieval ancestors of George Washington. The ruins of The Old Rectory (English Heritage) is the oldest surviving architecture in the village.
- Explore the coastline of Silverdale and Arnside, enjoy the scenic walks and views across Morecambe Bay and marvel at the sunsets.
- Visit the world-famous topiary at Levens Hall. Garden Lovers will also enjoy Sizergh Castle and The Holker Hall Estate which are a short drive away.
Read more about the area
What a wonderful find! A beautiful and comfortable cottage well situated for walking and visiting RSPB Leighton Moss. You are the best hosts and have thought of everything. We will definitely be back (and may well move in!)
Anne Marie, Deryck & Jamie, Stirlingshire, Scotland